Please note that Tourist Visa Exemption does not apply to foreigners holding Travel Document for Aliens
- Foreigners entering Thailand under the Tourist Visa Exemption category must possess adequate finances for the duration of stay in Thailand (i.e., cash 10,000 Baht per person and 20,000 Baht per family).
For Visa on Arrival Requirements :
- A valid passport (6-month validity with at least an empty visa page)
- A proof of confirmed air tickets showing 15 days or less in Thailand.
- 1 photo
– passport-type photo, size 4 X 6 cm., color, front-view, taken within 6 months
– Photostat or Photocopy will not be accepted .
- 2,000 Baht fee (in Thai Baht ONLY) to be paid at the Immigration checkpoints in Thailand.
- Please check Tourist Visa Fee Exemption Schemme and Visa on Arrival Fee Reduction Schemme
Please note that extension of stay will not be granted.
Please click to enlarge picture
Royal Thai Embassy, Consular Section
Norgemindevej 18, 2900 Hellerup, Copenhagen, Denmark
Tel. +45 39 62 50 10 Extension 1 (13.00-15.45 hrs. ONLY)
Fax. +45 39 96 50 59 email: firstname.lastname@example.org