- Visitors may apply for an extension of stay or a re-entry permit at any immigration checkpoint. For more info please visit The Immigration Bureau under checkpoint section.
- Visitors wishing to extend their stay or change their status or type of visa may file an application at the Immigration Office in each province or Office of Immigration Bureau, Soi Suan Plu, South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120 Tel (662) 287-3101-10 (airport office Tel. +662 535-1163, +662 535-1076), Thailand. Or check this website for more detail how to get there.
- Granting extension of stay and change of type of visa is solely at the discretion of the Immigration Office.
- Validity of visa is 3 months from the date of issue. The visa can not be used to enter Thailand after the expiry date.
- Permitted duration of stay: When you arrive in Thailand, the immigration officer will stamp the permitted length of stay in your passport. Please read it carefully. It will state the date you arrive and the date by which you must departure (Admitted until “a specific date”). Should you wish to remain in Thailand beyond that date, you must apply to the Immigration Office for an extension of stay. Without an extension, you will be liable to a fine.
- If you will leave Thailand before the end of “Admitted Date” (as in No.2) and wish to return within that date, you may apply for a re-entry permit at the airport before leaving so as to reserve the rest of the permitted duration of stay.
For further information, please contact the Immigration Bureau in Thailand: Soi Suanplu, South Sathorn Rd., Bangkok , 10120, Tel. +662 287-3114, 287-3101-10 (airport office Tel. +662 535-1163, +662 535-1076), Thailand.
For more info please visit The Immigration Bureau
Royal Thai Embassy, Consular Section
Norgemindevej 18, 2900 Hellerup, Copenhagen, Denmark
Tel. +45 39 62 50 10 Extension 1 (13.00-15.45 hrs. ONLY)
Fax. +45 39 96 06 80 email: email@example.com